With many bundle options that you can choose in the game, now we have some tips on how to get the ancient tribe bundle in Free Fire that you need to know. This is one of the bundle that is going to make your character looking like a tribesman.
Free Fire is a mobile battle royale game that is really popular with millions of active players worldwide. This is a shooting game that you can play together with your friends online.
In this game, there are many features that you can use in order to help you win the game. Some of the most important features are the weapons and characters. This game will keep on updating, so players will always have something new to try.
Now we’re going to tell you more about how to get the ancient tribe in Free Fire. Let’s check out this article down below for more info about this new bundle in the game.
Ancient Tribe Bundle in Free Fire (FF)
As of today, there are many new bundles that players can choose right now. And one of the latest bundle that is releasing in the game is the ancient tribe bundle.
This is a really unique looking bundle that you can use on your character. Because by using this bundle, it will make your character looking like a prehistoric man that is coming from the past.
So here’s how you can get the ancient tribe bundle in Free Fire:
- Make sure that you already login to the game before proceeding. If you finished logging in, then you can enter the lobby of the game.
- Choose the shop that you can access from the left side of the menu. Then you can choose the Redeem section that is located on the top left corner of the shop menu.
- Try to find FF Token in it. Then after you click on it, you can try to find this bundle.
- Scroll down to find the bundle. After you find the bundle, you can purchase it for only 150 FF Token.
- This is normal since most of the bundle costs around 50 FF Token or more.
- And after you purchase this bundle, then you can check it out in the Vault feature right away.
And that’s some tips on how to get the ancient tribe bundle in Free Fire. Be sure to follow esportsku on instagram for more tips to come!