With many new vehicle skins coming up in the game, here we have some tips on how to get the rainbow dash skin in Free Fire that you need to know. This is one of the new vehicle skin that is really important for you to have right now.
Free Fire is a mobile battle royale game that is really popular with millions of active players worldwide. This is a shooting game that you can play together with your friends online.
In this game, there are many features that you can use in order to help you win the game. Some of the most important features are the weapons and characters. This game will keep on updating, so players will always have something new to try.
Now we’re going to explain you more about the tips to get the rainbow dash skin in Free Fire. Let’s check out this article down below for more info about this new skin that is available for you to claim right now.
How to Get the Rainbow Dash Skin in Free Fire (FF)
As you might know, the amphibious car in Free Fire is a really cool vehicle for you to drive around. With this vehicle, you will be able to drive both on the land and on the water.
So make sure that you have at least one of the skin for this vehicle. Because doing this will make the amphibious vehicle looks even better. One of the skin that you can get right now is the rainbow dash skin.
So here’s how you can get the rainbow dash skin in Free Fire:
- If you want to find out more about this skin, we suggest you to enter the Free Fire game before proceeding to the next process.
- Then you can simply enter the shop feature, by clicking on the shopping cart icon on the left of the menu.
- Choose the collection section, in order to find this vehicle skin.
- Then after you manage to find this new skin, then you can purchase it right away for only 999 diamonds.
- After you purchase this vehicle skin, then you can apply it on your vehicle as you battle your enemy with this vehicle.
That’s some tips on how to get the rainbow dash skin in Free Fire that you need to know. Be sure to follow esportsku on instagram for more tips to come!