Now with many new grenade skin releasing in the game, here we have some tips on how to get the Scent of a Woman grenade in Free Fire. This is one of the new grenade skin that is going to give you cool effects as you’re using it on your grenade.
Free Fire is a mobile battle royale game that is really popular with millions of active players worldwide. This is a shooting game that you can play together with your friends online.
In this game, there are many features that you can use in order to help you win the game. Some of the most important features are the weapons and characters. This game will keep on updating, so players will always have something new to try.
So now we’re going to tell you more about the tips to get the Scent of a Woman grenade in Free Fire. Now let’s check out this article down below for more info about this new grenade skin in the game.
How to Get the Scent of a Woman Grenade in Free Fire (FF)
As you might know, grenade is one of the most powerful explosive item that you can use in order to kill multiple enemies. And if you think you can only apply a skin on a weapon, then you’re wrong.
Because actually, you can also apply a skin on your grenade as well. And not only that, you can also have a really cool explosive effects in the game.
So here’s how you can get the Scent of a Woman grenade in Free Fire:
- Enter and login with your active Free Fire account, then you will access the lobby like usual.
- Then after you login, you can enter the shop by accessing it from the main menu. In here, you can choose the Armory section in order to find this grenade skin.
- Choose the Grenade that is located on the right side of the menu. Then you can scroll down to find this skin.
- Once you find it, you can purchase it for only 150 diamonds.
- And after you purchase the skin, you can check it out in your own Weaponry in the game. In this section, you can choose to apply this grenade skin to your grenade that you’re going to be using later on.
And that’s some tips on how to get the Scent of a Woman Grenade in Free Fire. Be sure to follow esportsku on instagram for more tips to come!