With the collaboration event coming up right now, now we have some tips on how you can get the McLaren Racing Helmet in Free Fire. This is one of the new headgear that you can try to use in the game if you’re willing to have it.
Free Fire is a really popular battle royale mobile game with millions of active players worldwide. Garena as the developer of the game, will keep on updating the game.
Which is why, Free Fire is always getting better and better every time. And the features in the game is also really useful for you to know. Because in this game, you can purchase many things for you to win the game.
So now we’re going to tell you more about how to get the McLaren Racing helmet in Free Fire. Let’s check out this article down below for more info about this new item that your character can use.
How You Can Get the McLaren Racing Helmet in Free Fire (FF)
The recent collaboration between Free Fire and McLaren is offering the players many prize option for them to get. One of the prize that is available in the event right now is the McLaren Racing helmet.
This is definitely the helmet that the McLaren Racing team uses to race in various competitions. So if you want to make your character looks like a racing driver, this is the right item for you.
Now here’s how you can get the McLaren Racing helmet in Free Fire:
- You’re gonna have to enter the Free Fire game later on July 31st to August 1st 2021.
- After you enter the game, then you will be able to participate in the new upcoming event, which is the Race to Ace event.
- Once you enter the event, you need to login again with your account.
- After you login, then the helmet will appear on your screen.
- Claim this free helmet right away, and you can check it out in your Vault afterwards.
- Remember, this event is only going to be available for 1 day. So make sure that you participate in the event before it’s too late.
- If you have the chance to get it, don’t forget to apply it on your character.
And that’s some tips on how to get the McLaren Racing helmet in Free Fire. Be sure to follow esportsku on instagram for more tips to come!