Now if you want to find out more about this item, here we have some tips on how to get the mobster mask in Free Fire that you need to know. This is one of the latest headgear that is releasing in the game as of today.
Free Fire is a really popular battle royale mobile game with millions of active players worldwide. Garena as the developer of the game, will keep on updating the game. Which is why, Free Fire is always getting better and better every time.
And the features in the game is also really useful for you to know. Because in this game, you can purchase many things for you to win the game.
Now we’re going to explain you more about the tips to get the mobster mask in Free Fire. Let’s check out this article down below for more info about this new item in the game.
The Mobster Mask in Free Fire (FF) and How You Can Have One!
In Free Fire, you can actually change the look of your character’s appearance as much as you like. And one of the things that you can do is to put on a headgear on your character.
There are many headgear options that you can choose. And one of them is the mask. For now, one of the mask that is looking really cool for your character is the Mobster headgear.
So here’s how you can obtain the mobster mask in Free Fire:
- First, you need to login to the Free Fire game with your active account.
- Then as you enter it, you can click on the shop section on the left side of the main menu.
- After that, you can choose the Fashion section. Here you will be able to find all kinds of clothes that your character can wear in the game.
- Click on the glasses icon to check out some cool glasses and masks. You can find the mobster mask here.
- Once you find it, then all you need to spend is only 450 diamonds for this cool mask.
- After you purchase this mask, you can apply it on your character right away. Check it out in the vault if you want to wear it on your character in the game.
And that’s some tips on how to get the mobster mask in Free Fire. Be sure to follow esportsku on instagram for more tips to come!