Now if you want to find out more about this new item, here we have some tips on how to get the bandana rose in Free Fire that you need to know. This is one of the tips that can be really important for you to find out.
Free Fire is a mobile battle royale game that is really popular with millions of active players worldwide. This is a shooting game that you can play together with your friends online.
In this game, there are many features that you can use in order to help you win the game. Some of the most important features are the weapons and characters. This game will keep on updating, so players will always have something new to try.
So now we’re going to tell you more about the tips to get the bandana rose in Free Fire. Let’s check out this article down below for more info about this new item in the game.
Tips to Get the Bandana Rose in Free Fire (FF)
So right now there’s a new skin that is releasing in the game. This new item is the bandana, that is going to cover your character’s face. The new bandana is the rose bandana, that is really suitable for your character.
If you want to use this item in the game, make sure that you have enough resource to purchase this new headgear that you will use on your character.
So here’s how you can get the rose bandana in Free Fire:
- With this top up event coming up now, there will be a chance for you to get some prizes instantly in the game.
- If you already login in Free Fire, then you can check out the event tab to check out the mission.
- Then you can check out the top up mission that is really important for you to obtain this rose bandana.
- By topping up 100 diamonds, you will be able to obtain this skin right away.
- This top up event is going to be available from July 29th 2021. And this event will be available for one week long.
- After you obtain this rose bandana, you can check it out in your vault right away to apply it on your character.
And that’s some tips on how to get the rose bandana in Free Fire. Be sure to follow esportsku on instagram for more tips to come!