So if you want to get some new skin for your pet, here we have some tips on how to get the Dreki mythos skin in Free Fire that you need to know. This is one of the new skin that is releasing to the game right now. And if you want to get the new pet skin, you might as well get it now. Because this skin will make Dreki looks even cooler than usual.
Free Fire is a really popular battle royale mobile game with millions of active players worldwide. Garena as the developer of the game, will keep on updating the game.
Which is why, Free Fire is always getting better and better every time. And the features in the game is also really useful for you to know. Because in this game, you can purchase many things for you to win the game.
So now we’re going to explain you some tips to get Dreki Mythos skin in Free Fire. Let’s check out this article down below for more info about this new pet skin in the game.
Tips to Get the Dreki Mythos Skin in Free Fire (FF)
As you play Free Fire, there will be many events that you can participate. And one of the events that you can play with your friends right now is the Rampage Teamwork.
In this mission, you’re gonna have to revive your teammate in order to claim the prizes. Revive your teammate from 4, 8, to 12 times in order to get some prizes. Those prizes were 3 Panda Box, 3 Mastermind weapon loot crate, Incubator ticket and a Dreki mythos skin.
So here’s how you can get the Dreki Mythos skin in Free Fire:
- First, you’re gonna have to play in Clash Squad mode with your friends.
- After that, you can take turns reviving each other in order to complete the mission.
- Once you complete the mission, then you can access the Rampage Teamwork event tab after you play.
- Claim all the prizes that you get, and the pet skin is one of them.
- This event is going to be available from June 21st to July 1st later on.
- So don’t miss out on the chance to get this new pet skin before it’s too late.
And that’s some tips on how to get the Dreki mythos skin in Free Fire. Be sure to follow esportsku on instagram for more tips to come!