The PUBG Mobile anti-cheat system is also present to eradicate various cheating from the elements in this game. Various types of cheats and hacks that occur in this game get severe penalties until a permanent ban on the account and ban on the device used. Recently, PUBG Mobile introduced the feature of linking cellphone numbers in player accounts. By activating this feature, the account of this battle royale game player becomes more secure.
PUBG Mobile is a shooter game with the popular battle royale genre. This game has millions of players spread all over the world.
As a game with a large player community, PUBG Mobile should create a good security system to ensure that player data remains safe.
PUBG Mobile Introduces the Link Mobile Number Feature to Make Player Accounts More Secure
To strengthen security in this game, PUBG Mobile introduced the feature of linking mobile numbers in player accounts. That will make this game’s player account more secure.
Many cases of hack that occur among gamers. The PUBG Mobile game is no exception. Whether it’s the result of player negligence or indeed there are parties who are trying to break into someone’s player account.
To create an account and log in to the PUBG Mobile game is quite easy. There are at least three options available to register and login, namely via a Google, Facebook, or Twitter account.
Hacking can occur by breaking into a player’s account according to what method he uses to register and login in the PUBG Mobile game.
To anticipate this unpleasant thing, PUBG Mobile introduced the feature of linking cellphone numbers in player accounts. This method allows players to double-verify their PUBG Mobile account.
Therefore, by implementing this feature, PUBG Mobile player accounts will become more secure. Especially from burglary attempts by irresponsible parties.PUBG Mobile Introduces the Link Mobile Number Feature to Make Player Accounts More Secure
How to Link a Mobile Number to a PUBG Mobile Account
The link mobile number feature is a fairly new thing in the PUBG Mobile game. For those of you who are still unfamiliar with this feature, here we will share how to link a cellphone number to a PUBG Mobile account.
- Go to Settings located on the right side of the lobby screen
- Go to the Account and Security section in that Settings menu
- Then click the option Link Mobile Number
- Fill in the data on the cellphone number that you want to use to link to the PUBG
- Mobile account then enter the verification code sent to that number and then
- enter the password
- After successfully linking the mobile number, return to the previous Account and
- Security section
- Below is the Login Protection Settings option to enable the Secondary Verification option
- After secondary verification has been activated, you will receive information via
- SMS regarding your PUBG Mobile account login activity