Now if you want to get some more items in the game, here we have some tips on how to get the finstooth loot crate in Free Fire that you need to know. By getting this loot crate, then you can try to spend some diamonds on it right away.
Free Fire is a mobile battle royale game that is really popular with millions of active players worldwide. This is a shooting game that you can play together with your friends online. In this game, there are many features that you can use in order to help you win the game. Some of the most important features are the weapons and characters. This game will keep on updating, so players will always have something new to try.
So now we’re going to find out more about the tips to get the finstooth loot crate in Free Fire. Let’s check out this article down below for more info about this new loot crate in the game.
Tips to Get the Finstooth Loot Crate in Free Fire (FF)
- Enter the Free Fire game. Before you try to find out about this new item, make sure that you already login to the game right away. Once you enter the lobby, then you can proceed to find the loot crate. You can obtain this loot crate permanently in the game.
- Choose the shop and crate. After you enter the main menu, then you can try to check out the shop that is located on the left side of the menu. This way, you can try to find this new loot crate in the shop by entering the crate section.
- Try to find the finstooth loot crate. Once you enter the crate section, then you can start finding this loot crate by scrolling the catalog. After you manage to find this item, then you can try to purchase this thing right away.
- Purchase the finstooth loot crate. Make sure that you have some diamonds to spend on this loot crate. Each crate will cost you 30 diamonds. So if you want to obtain more items from this crate, you can try to purchase 10 crates.
- Claim the prize. Now all you have to do is to claim the prizes and check it out in your vault.
So that’s some tips on how to get the finstooth loot crate in Free Fire. Be sure to follow esportsku on instagram for more tips to come!