Now that there are many new skins releasing, here we have some tips on how to get the M82B mob dragon in Free Fire weapon skin that you need to know. This is one of the weapon that you can try to find out now. So make sure that you know how to get this new skin in the game. Because by having this skin, you can make the M82B becoming more powerful.
Free Fire is a really popular battle royale mobile game with millions of active players worldwide. Garena as the developer of the game, will keep on updating the game. Which is why, Free Fire is always getting better and better every time. And the features in the game is also really useful for you to know. Because in this game, you can purchase many things for you to win the game.
So now we’re going to find out how to get the M82B mob dragon in Free Fire right now. Then let’s check out this article down below for more info about this new weapon skin in the game. There’s also some info about the M82B nerf in Free Fire here.
Tips to Get the M82B Mob Dragon in Free Fire (FF) Skin
Up until now, there are many new events releasing to the game. One of the skin that you can try to get is the M82B mod dragon skin. This is one of the cool looking skin that you can try to get right now.
Other than events, you can also try to get this skin by accessing the Royale feature. You can try to get the new weapon skin with a cheap prize in the game.
So here’s how you can get the M82B mob dragon in Free Fire:
- First you need to enter the Free Fire game, then choose the Luck Royale feature in the game.
- As you enter the feature, then you can choose the Weapon Royale feature in this section.
- In here, there will be two different weapon skin that you can try to get. One of the skin that you can get in this Royale feature is the M82B mob dragon.
- You need to do the spin to win this. One spin costs you 50 diamonds. We suggest you to do 10 spin.
- 10 spin will costs you 500 diamonds. So prepare your diamond and do the spin to win this skin right away.
And that’s some tips to get the M82B Mob Dragon in Free Fire. Be sure to follow esportsku on instagram for more tips to come!