As we all know, the Mobile Legends Game has two servers that players can use. The most common and commonly used is the original server and then there is a sophisticated server which is a server which is a beta update that will be present on the captured original server. Now the following, Guide to entering Advanced Server Mobile Legends (ML) 2020.
By following this guide, you can use the legendary mobile features on the server. You can try the heroes that are launched on the original server but have already launched the server before. Examples such as the Popol hero and the legend of Kupa phones that you can use before the release date of April 21, 2020, on the original server.
About Advanced Server
Advanced Server is the second Server on Mobile Legends, here you play with servers and people who are different from the Original Server. The advantage itself is to complete the latest updates that feature a variety of new heroes, and all that will be displayed on the Original Server will be tested first on the Advanced server.
Advanced Server itself is usually used by ML Players who are Youtubers or other Content Creators to get the latest information about Mobile Legends that will be released requiring the Original Sever. Here, you can get various updates in advance from other players.
How to log into Advanced Server Mobile Legends (ML) with ease
But before that, you must have the conditions specified to enter the Advanced Server as follows.
- Have a minimum Level 20 account
- Have a Stable Internet Connection
- The Advanced server is not full.
- The following are the steps to enter the Advanced Server easily.
- First, open the Mobile Legends game, and then enter the Account settings.
- Then the rightmost will appear with the “Server Test”. Then click on the test server and will appear an explanation of the Advanced Server and click “Enter” only.
- After that, you will restart the Mobile Legends game yourself like a new account. Then there will be an update at the beginning but don’t worry, your original account will still be safe. After the restart process, you will be moved to create a new account to be used on the Advanced Server.
- So in this one account, you have two accounts, the first to play on the Original Server and the second on the Advanced Server.
- After you create a new account and follow the instructions properly, then you will enter the Advanced Server. Just like on the Original server, here you will be told to do a tutorial from the beginning of playing.
- Now to return to the Original Server, you can go to the account settings and select “Original Server” in the lowest setting.
What Does the Legends Mobile Legends Server Get?
There is no significant difference between the Original Server and the Advanced Server in the Mobile Legends game, it’s just that the differences in the content range from features to heroes.
In Advanced Server Mobile Legends, you can play from classic, ranking, versus Ai to playing Magic Chess.
When playing early, you can also play at the beginning and do tutorials as usual. Here you have to reach level 8 then can play Ranking with a minimum number of heroes of 5.
However, everyone can play on Advanced Server. Besides that, you have to play at the beginning and buy various items and improve the Emblem from the beginning again.
The difference that you can get on an advanced server is of course the latest update that will be present in Mobile Legends.
On this server, you can try the first various updates. For example, the latest hero updates, until the various feature updates are released, which will then be released on the Original Server.
How to Overcome Unable to Enter the Advanced Mobile Legends Server
Indeed, there are a lot of problems that arise that you can encounter, for example, you cannot enter the Advanced Server Mobile Legends mode even though you already have one of these accounts.
There is no way to overcome this method, but we have some tips that others can use, such as storing cache, using data, or reinstalling the Mobile Legends game itself.
However, what’s more, important is to keep updating the Mobile Legends game, if needed, immediately update the game and then do it to save the cache so that the cache data doesn’t accumulate. Remember yes! Only cache, not data.
The Cause Why You Cannot Enter The Advanced Server
Advanced Server. There are various things which make you can’t enter the advanced server.
First, starting from the network or connection. It can be used by unstable users or high ping rates, so the Mobile Legends server cannot be accessed.
Second, maybe the most fatal is the quota that you are watching is quite limited, not all players can enter the Advanced Server, so only a handful of people can do it.
To overcome this, you can wait to register the latest presented by Moonton. Have a nice play.