Mobile Legends is one of the MOBA games that has quite a lot of features in it, one of which is streams. This is indeed quite interesting for players to do. But this time we will give an explanation of How to Set Live Streaming in Mobile Legends (ML).
Streaming Mobile Legends is enough to make players interested. This is due to the level of popularity and income that can be obtained from streaming alone.
In the following, we will provide a way to manage and set live streaming in Mobile Legends. Of course, we will discuss this in the following article, see the explanation in more detail.
How to Set Live Streaming in Mobile Legends (ML)
For livestreaming on Mobile Legends, you don’t need an additional application to be able to stream later. You can use the features in the Mobile Legends game to livestream. Here we will show you how to set it up.
- Enter the Mobile Legends Game
- Select the Live Stream menu
- Click “My Channel”
- You can activate it by selecting “Active” or “ON”
How to Set Live Streaming to Facebook
You can also livestream addressed to Facebook in the following way:
- Enter the live stream menu
- You select Facebook which is on the left
- Write a caption from the title to your streaming quality then select start
- That way you can later do a livestream from Mobile Legends to Facebook.
How to Set Live Streaming to YouTube
In addition, you can also livestream aimed at YouTube in the following ways:
- Enter the live streaming menu
- Choose inbound live
- Then select YouTube
- You can enter the title caption, video quality, microphone and camera.
- If you done with it, you can start by selecting a live stream
That way you can livestream from Mobile Legends to YouTube later.
That’s an explanation of how to set up live streaming in Mobile Legends this time. Of course, this way you can try later for livestream and you can also get various benefits such as gaining popularity, getting lots of diamonds and others.
Hopefully with this explanation you can use it later for live streams on Mobile Legends.